Classes & Site Tours
1st and 3rd Saturday of each month from 12:00 to 1:00
Please schedule date attending and how many in advance via email on our contact page
$7.00 per person or $20.00 per group up to five
Explore the following in an onsite tour:
- See our various types of composts and learn how they work
- Learn about worms, black soldier larvae and other compost critters
- See our various commercial compost and harvesting systems
- See and learn about the differences between composts
- Learn how compos can benefit your plants and garden
After the tour is our time to help customers from 1-5 and to answer additional questions you may have from the tour.
We contract this class within a 50 mile radius of Camas, Washington. Class materials, including visual aids, are built into cost. Our price is a $75 base fee, with a $1 per mile travel cost. Please contact us for dates of availability.
Children are welcomed as long as they respect our animals. Many small creatures have free reign of the property, such as farm birds and bunnies. We ask that children are kept from chasing, teasing or feeding them.